Skip to Main Content

Blair Road, towards Spottiswoode Park Road : general view [6]

Reproduction Available:

This 1982 photograph shows Blair Road, towards Spottiswoode Park Road. Rows of two-storey shophouses with wooden French windows at the upper floor can be seen along the street. Blair Road is named after Captain John Blair, who succeeded Captain E.M. Smith as manager of the Tanjong Pagar Dock Company in 1881. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.


Suggested Pictures