This 2009 photograph shows a sign bearing the name and school logo of Hai Sing Catholic School. The school is located at 9 Pasir Ris Drive 6. Hai Sing Catholic School was founded in 1959 by the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary (FMM) sisters. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Little Red Dot Collection. All rights reserved. National Library Board, 2009