This 1992 photograph depicts Balestier Road, from Serangoon Road junction. Balestier Road is named after Joseph Balestier, the first American Consul in 1834. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Streets and Places
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Commercial Buildings
- Roads--Singapore--Interchanges and intersections--Photographs
- Balestier (Singapore)--Photographs
- Arts>>Architecture>>Public and commercial buildings