This 1983 photograph depicts the two-storey Paya Lebar Outpatient Dispensary, located at the junction of Upper Serangoon Road and Yio Chu Kang Road. It was established in 1957 under the charge of the Mental Hospital (now Institute of Mental Health). The staircase of an overhead bridge can be seen on the right. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.