Skip to Main Content

Blair Road, from Kampong Bahru Road : general view [2]

Reproduction Available:

This 1982 photograph shows Blair Road, from Kampong Bahru Road corner. It depicts a row of two storeys shophouses with wooden lourved windows and sloping roof. Blair Road is named after Captain John Blair, who succeeded Captain E.M. Smith as manager of the Tanjong Pagar Dock Company in 1881. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.


Suggested Pictures