Holttum Hall : general view [2]



This photograph shows the Holttum Hall, with a kapok tree beside it. It is named after Professor Eric Holttrum, Director of the Singapore Botanic Gardens from 1926 to 1949. Built in 1920, it was used a laboratory as well as the Director's office for a time. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All Rights Reserved. National Library Board Singapore 2007.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore