This 2010 photograph shows 269A South Bridge Road which is the site of the first Eu Yan Sang medical hall. This original shop was opened in 1910 by Eu Tong Seng. This image was taken before the Chinese New Year in 2010. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Little Red Dot Collection. All rights reserved. National Library Board, 2010