This 1993 photograph shows a view of Bidadari Cemetery, located at Upper Serangoon Road. Bidadari Cemetery was opened in 1904, being Singapore's third cemetery with sections set aside for different religions. Bidadari Cemetery has been cleared to make way for a new MRT station in 2001 and was officially closed in 2004. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.