Skip to Main Content

Anderson Bridge : general view [2]


Reproduction Available:

This is a 1992 photograph, showing the Anderson Bridge, at Empress Place. The bridge, named after John Anderson, Commander-in-Chief of the Straits Settlements in 1910, crosses the mouth of Singapore River and connects Empress Place with Collyer Quay. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore