This 1978 photograph depicts a building located at the western corner of Pahang Street, from Aliwal Street. The two-storey building, dated 1935, features a columned entranceway that leads to a five-foot way that runs along the length of the building. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.