This is a photograph of Loo Siew Koon, seated on the grass, at MacRitchie Reservoir, formerly known as The Impounding River, located off Lornie Road. It was completed in the late 1860s. The reservoir was renamed Thomson Road Reservoir in 1907 and Macritchie Reservoir in 1922. Donated by Loo Siew Koon and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_671. Date of creation estimated. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Loo Siew Koon.