This is a group photograph of students and teachers of Yock Eng High School, taken in 1961 in front of the two-storey school building built in the early 1940s. The caption below the photograph indicates that the students are the first batch of secondary four students graduating from Yock Eng High School, in 1961. The school was founded in 1910 and has been renamed as Yuying Secondary School. Photograph donated by Chow Yaw Huah and displayed at Heritage Roadshow 2007. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2007. The original work © Chow Yaw Huah.