Skip to Main Content

St. Anthony's Convent school building and compound, 1992 : general view [4]

Reproduction Available:

This 1992 photograph shows the school building and compound of St. Anthony's Convent on Middle Road. St. Anthony's Convent Primary School and Secondary School moved into their new premises at Bedok North Avenue 4 in 1995 and were renamed as St. Anthony's Canossian Primary School and St. Anthony's Canossian Secondary School. The St. Anthony's Convent building, dated 1886, is still standing today and is gazetted for conservation. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.


Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore