This 1993 photograph shows the old Victoria School, located at Tyrwhitt Road, off Lavender Street. It shows a view of a two-storey block with a field in front of it. Victoria School was established in 1876 and moved to Tyrwhitt Road in 1933. It then moved to Geylang Bahru in 1984, and finally to Siglap Link in 2003. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.