Students and teachers of Pei Hwa Public School, pose for a photograph. The school was founded in 1934. The current location of the school is at 21 Fernvale Link. Donated by Lee Wan Goh, at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_714. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Lee Wan Goh.