Skip to Main Content

Marshall Road no. 29, 1992 : exterior [2]

Reproduction Available:

This 1992 photograph depicts a house at no. 29 Marshall Road. The early shophouse features a double leaf panelled timber door and French windows with louvred and panelled timber shutters. The road mentioned is near the East Coast area and is named after Captain H.T. Marshall, the first Chairman of the Municipal Commission in 1856. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore