This 1993 photograph shows pathways leading to single-storey houses in Princess Elizabeth Park, which is located at Hillview Avenue. The road mentioned is in the vicinity of Upper Bukit Timah Road. The houses in the area were built in 1951. Princess Elizabeth Park consists of Philip Walk, Clarence Walk, Prince Charles Rise and Princess Ann Hill (which were demolished by late 2005). Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.