Dunearn Road, across Bukit Timah Road, 1993 : general view


Reproduction Available:

This 1993 photograph shows Dunearn Road, across Bukit Timah Road (towards Holland Drive). A pedestrian bridge can be seen on the left of the photograph. Dunearn Road, which was constructed in 1841, was officially named in 1928 after Dunearn House (a mansion that served as the former Oldham Hall Boarding School). Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures