Skip to Main Content

Bukit Timah Road shops : general view


Reproduction Available:

This 1993 photograph shows a row of shophouses with zinc roofs, located at Bukit Timah Road. Bukit Timah Road, Malay for tin hill, was built in 1845. The shops seen in the photograph have been demolished. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures