This black-and-white picture postcard shows an empty street near St Andrew's Road. Featured in the background is St Andrew's Church. Designed by Lieutenant-Colonel Ronald McPherson, this is the second cathedral after it replaced the St Andrew's Church. However, by 1870, it had been elevated to the status of a Cathedral. Andrew's has been spelt as "Andrews". This postcard has a divided back. Date of creation estimated.
The copyrights to the Lim Shao Bin Collection belong to various parties, as declared in the documents; images; letters; etc. kindly shared by Lim Shao Bin. Use and reproduction require written permission.