Marshall Road, towards East Coast Road, 1982 : general view [2]


Reproduction Available:

This 1982 photograph shows Marshall Road, west side towards East Coast Road and Marshall Lane. Marshall Road was named after Captain H.T. Marshall, the first Chairman of the Municipal Commission in 1856. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures