Skip to Main Content

Tembeling Road, from East Coast Road: general view


Reproduction Available:

This 1993 photograph shows Tembeling Road (from East Coast Road). A row of two-storey shophouses stand at the corner of Tembeling Road and East Coast Road. Tembeling Road was previously known as Lorong 203 East Coast, and renamed in 1933. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures