This 2006 photograph shows a side view of the covered Clifford Pier with its large multiple arches, with the sea underneath. Steps alongside the pier for passengers to embark or disembark can also be seen in the picture. The pier was built in 1933 to replace Johnston's Pier. Photograph donated by Delicia Tan and displayed at Heritage Roadshow 2007. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2007. The original work © Delicia Tan.