This photograph shows a view of Raffles Institution, originally known as Singapore Institution, which was founded in 1823. It is now an independent boys' secondary school. Originally located in Bras Basah road, it moved to Grange Road before it relocated to Bishan in 1990. This photograph shows the buildings of Raffles Institution in the 1970s. Photograph donated by Tay Cheng Ann and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_250. Title devised by Library staff.
Date of creation estimated.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Tay Cheng Ann.