This is a black-and-white postcard with a photograph of Clifford Pier. It also offers a view of the Singapore harbour. Situated on Collyer Quay at the mouth of the Singapore River, Clifford Pier was built between 1927 and 1933. The back of the postcard is unwritten. Date of creation estimated. Title devised by Library staff.
The copyrights to the Lim Shao Bin Collection belong to various parties, as declared in the documents; images; letters; etc. kindly shared by Lim Shao Bin. Use and reproduction require written permission.