Skip to Main Content

The Dispensary : general view


Reproduction Available:

This 1905 photograph shows a view of the Dispensary building, at Raffles Place. The Dispensary was started by Dr. John Hutchinson Robertson in 1879. Title devised by Library staff. Date of creation estimated.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore