This 1987 photograph shows Harvey Avenue. There are trees and houses on both sides of the street. Harvey Avenue is named after John Harvey, a prominent community leader, who built the Borneo Company's wharves at Telok Blangah in 1856. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.