Skip to Main Content

Bukit Timah Road, near open ground : general view

Reproduction Available:

This is a 1995 photograph showing Bukit Timah Road, and a partial view of an open ground (south to the Bukit Timah Fire Station) next to this road. Some buildings can be seen at the background. Named after the Bukit Timah hill, Bukit Timah Road was completed in 1845 with access to Kranji. It is the longest road that runs from north to south of Singapore. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore