This 2009 photograph shows the blue painted exterior and signage of the Colbar Cafe, with a glimpse of the interior and a view of the surrounding external greenery. Its present address is 9A Whitchurch Road, Wessex Estate. The cafe was opened around 1948. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Little Red Dot Collection. All rights reserved. National Library Board, 2009