A 1982 photograph showing a row of shophouses on Sam Leong Road. In the foreground is the Loh Yew Hotel located at no. 4 Sam Leong Road.The buildings date back to 1928.and feature French windows flanked by two casement windows and wall decorations. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.