Skip to Main Content

Raffles Girls' School canteen : interior [1]


Reproduction Available:

This is a 1982 photograph showing the canteen of the old Raffles Girls' School at Queen Street. At the back of the canteen is a staircase that leads to the upper floor. Founded in 1879, Raffles Girls' School moved to Queen Street in 1928 and was relocated to its Anderson Road premises in 1959. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore