This 2010 photograph shows the courtyard of Hong San See temple (风山寺), located at no. 31 Mohamed Sultan Road. It has a traditional Chinese architectural design, with colourful statues on its roof. Inside the sheltered courtyard, there is an altar. Above the altar, there is a traditional Chinese lantern, as well as spiral incense hanging from the ceiling. The temple was originally built at Tras Street in Tanjong Pagar in 1829 and was gazetted as a national monument in 1978. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Little Red Dot Collection. All rights reserved. National Library Board, 2010