This 1977 photograph shows a couple seated on a bench along Elizabeth Walk, later renamed Queen Elizabeth Walk. In the background is the Fullerton Building, officially opened in 1928, now the Fullerton Hotel. It used to house the General Post Office and other Government offices. Photograph donated by Quek Tar Hiah and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_256. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Quek Tar Hiah.