Skip to Main Content

Bethesda (Katong) Church, 1935 : exterior [5]


Reproduction Available:

This 1992 photograph shows Bethesda (Katong) Church at Pennefather Road. Built in 1935, the church was extended in 1947 and 1949 through construction and acquisition. In 1955 the church started operating a kindergarten. Pennefather Road is named after Inspector-General of Police, Lieutenant-Colonel Graham Pennefather (1895-1905). Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore