This 1983 photograph shows Balmoral Crescent, from house no. 22 (towards south-east). Balmoral Crescent, which was previously called Almeida Road before being renamed in 1908, was named after the Balmoral Castle. The road mentioned is in the vicinity of Bukit Timah Road. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.