Elling North Primary School at Chin Cheng Avenue

 

Title
Elling North Primary School at Chin Cheng Avenue
Description
This is a side view of Elling North Primary School at 1 Chin Cheng Avenue, off Bartley Road. Elling Boys' School start to function on 13 January 1958. In 1960, it was renamed as Elling North School. By 1979, the School became a fully English medium school and renamed as Elling North Primary School. Later, the school buildings were converted into JAMIYAH Children's Home (Darul Ma’wa) in 1993. Title devised by Library staff.
Source
Taken from book Elling North 25th anniversary, page 12