Kwong Wai Shiu Peck San Theng School, circa 1960

 

Title
Kwong Wai Shiu Peck San Theng School, circa 1960
Description
This is a posed photograph of teachers and students in front of Kwong Wai Shiu Peck San Theng School (广惠肇碧山亭学校) located at present-day Bishan public housing estate. The school was established in 1956 by Kwong Wai Shiu Peck San Theng clan association. Title devised by Library staff.
Source
Taken from book 广惠肇碧山亭万缘胜会特刊, page 28