This 1993 photograph shows a plaque, located within the vicinity of the Asia Insurance Building at no.2 Finlayson Green. The plaque states that the foundation stone for the building was laid by Commissioner-General Malcolm MacDonald, on 19 June 1953. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.