This 1960s photograph shows the Victorian-style Tan Kim Seng Memorial Fountain, which was erected by the Municipality at Fullerton Square on 19 May 1882. The fountain was shifted to Battery Road in 1905 and again to Elizabeth Walk in 1925. Title devised by Library staff. Date of creation estimated.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.