This 1983 photograph shows an open field, located at Ridley Park. Several men, wearing white, are playing cricket on the field. The umpire (in black pants) is talking to one of the players. Ridley Park was named after Sir Henry Nicholas Ridley, director of the Botanic Gardens from 1888 - 1911. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.