Cathedral of Good Shepherd : panoramic view


This photograph shows the Cathedral of Good Shepherd, which was built in 1847, and serves the Catholic community after the first chapel at the former St Joseph Institution's site became too small to accommodate the increasing number of believers. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved by the respective intellectual property rights owners.

Subjects
  • Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Religious Buildings
  • Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Monuments
  • Catholic church buildings--Singapore--Photographs
  • Arts>>Architecture>>Religious buildings

Tags
  • Be the first one to tag this photo.
 

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore