Hooper Road public playground, 1991 : general view [1]


This 1991 photograph depicts the public playground on Hooper Road. Hooper Road was named after William Edward Hooper who joined the Municipality in 1885 as Registrar of Vehicles holding the office until his retirement. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects
  • Recreation
  • Architecture and Landscape
  • Playgrounds--Singapore--Photographs
  • Parks--Singapore--Photographs

Tags
  • Be the first one to tag this photo.
 

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore