This 1982 photograph shows single-storey terrace houses at Kim Seng Road, opposite Great World Amusement Park which closed down in 1964. Kim Seng Road is built by and named after Tan Kim Seng (1805 - 1864), a highly respected property owner and philanthropist. Kim Seng Road is near River Valley Road. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.