This 1982 photograph shows Neil Road, at Keong Saik Road corner towards Kreta Ayer Road. It shows a view of shophouses along the roadside at the junction of the two roads. Several cars are seen parked at roadside parking lots in front of the shophouses. Neil Road was named after Colonel Neil in March 1858. Located in the vicinity of Tanjong Pagar, it is home to rows of conserved shophouses. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.