This photograph shows a general view of St. Joseph's Institution taken through a window from afar. It was founded in 1852. Since 1988 it moved from its original premises in Bras Basah Road to a new campus at Malcom Road. The original site, gazetted as a national monument is now the Singapore Art Museum. Photograph donated by Chua Ai Lin and displayed at Heritage Roadshow 2007.
Date of creation estimated.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2007. The original work © Chua Ai Lin.