Chinese High School field : general view [1]

This 1993 photograph shows a field at Chinese High School at Bukit Timah Road. The school buildings can be seen at the far end of the field, standing amidst a grove of trees. Chinese High School was founded in 1919 by Mr Tan Kah Kee. It was merged with Hwa Chong Institution in 2005. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects
  • Architecture and Landscape>>Streets and Places
  • Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Educational Buildings
  • Bukit Timah (Singapore)--Photographs
  • Athletic fields--Singapore--Bukit Timah--Photographs
  • High school buildings--Singapore--Bukit Timah--Photographs

Tags
 

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore