Shown here is a photograph of Kuo Pao Kun, who made a monumental contribution to Singapore’s literature and theatre. He had written 24 plays, some of which have become classics. He was awarded Cultural Medallion (Drama) in 1990. Title devised by Library staff.
All Rights Reserved. Eric Foo Chee Meng 1979-2001. Courtesy of National Arts Council.
- Personalities>>Biographies>>Authors>>Cultural Medallion Recipients
- Personalities>>Biographies>>Artists>>Cultural Medallion Recipients
- Kuo, Pao Kun, 1939-2002--Photographs
- Award winners--Singapore--Photographs
- Dramatists, Chinese--Singapore--Photographs
- Language and literature>>Literatures>>East and Southeast Asian literature>>Singapore literature
- Language and literature>>Drama