This 2004 photograph shows a view of the exterior of the Fullerton Hotel against a backdrop of skyscrapers. The building was formerly known as the General Post Office. The Merlion statue at the neck of the Singapore River can be seen. Title devised by Library staff.
All Rights Reserved. National Library Board Singapore 2004.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Commercial Buildings
- Arts>>Architecture>>Public and commercial buildings
- Business, finance and industry>>Industry>>Services>>Tourism and hospitality
- Historic buildings--Singapore--Photographs
- Architecture--Conservation and restoration--Singapore--Photographs