This is a black and white photograph of the National Library courtyard with its hexagonal tiles in the foreground. Also shown are the distinctive exposed brickworks of the building and the square air-vents under the windows. The library was located at Stamford Road. Title devised by Library staff.
All Rights Reserved. National Library Board Singapore 2004.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Historic Buildings
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Public Buildings>>Libraries
- Law and government>>Culture and community>>Public libraries
- Science and technology>>Library and information science>>Libraries and information centres
- Library buildings--Singapore--Photographs
- Historic buildings--Singapore--Photographs