This 1993 photograph shows Tembeling Road from the corner of Joo Chiat Place towards East Coast Road. On the right are two- storey shophouses. Tembeling Road was previously known as Lorong 203 East Coast, and renamed in 1933. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.